Exceptional fit and resilient material allow inlays and inlays to restore your tooth with incredible stability!
Repair mild to moderate toth decay with long-lasting effects
Color-matching porcelain for a seamless natural look
Obtain relief from chewing pain, cavity pain and tooth degeneration
We protect as much of the tooth as possible!
Call us or fill out the form today to schedule your consultation.
Experience extraordinary dentistry. Call Todd A. Franklin, D.D.S. at (209) 334-4370
Inlays and onlays are extremely durable.
They are made from tough, hardwearing materials with can last approximately three decades.
Enhance your teeth by up to 75%.
Unlike traditional fillings, instead of minimizing the strength of your teeth, your result will be a strong and sturdy smile.
Protect your teeth for a lifetime.
Inlays and onlays prolong the lifespan of your teeth, and can decrease the chances of dental damage in the future.
What Are Inlays & Onlays?
Benefits Of Inlays & Onlays
- Inlays and onlays are durable – they’re made from tough, hard-wearing materials which last approximately three decades.
- They help to enhance teeth by up to 75 percent, unlike conventional metal fillings which can minimize the strength of the teeth by as much as half.
- Inlays and onlays prolong tooth life and prevent the need for more dental treatment in the future.
- Dental inlays and onlays are used when old fillings need to be taken out or replaced. A dental inlay is similar to a filling and fits inside the cusp ideas (leading edges) of the tooth. A dental onlay is more substantial and crosses the cusps of the dealt with tooth.
- Inlays and onlays offer a conservative preparation that protects as much healthy tooth as possible. They are a terrific choice if you have minimal to moderate dental caries that extends into a flossing area, providing an outstanding option to full protection crowns.
Why Should You Get An Inlay Or Onlay?
Boasting esthetic longevity, inlays and onlays are not likely to tarnish gradually as tooth-colored resin fillings commonly do.
- Inlays and onlays maintain the optimum amount of healthy tooth structure while bring back decayed or damaged areas, assisting to guarantee practical longevity.
- Since the fit of your inlay/onlay will be tailored at all edges, your teeth can be simpler to clean than they would be with complete coverage alternatives such as a dental crown. Composite fillings can diminish throughout treatments, whereas prefabricated porcelain inlays and onlays will certainly not (guaranteeing an accurate fit).
- If you have a cavity in between your teeth, think about an inlay rather than a direct composite filling. Inlays are much better at sealing teeth to shut out bacteria; they are easy to clean, will certainly not stain, and provide phenomenal longevity.
- Inlays and onlays are incredibly stable corrective options for the treatment of decay. The exceptional fit and resilient material make inlays and onlays a stable option that can in fact strengthen a harmed tooth.
To find out if inlays or onlays are ideal for your oral health, speak with our Lodi restorative dentistry experts today.
Get the smile you have always wanted, call Todd A. Franklin, D.D.S. (209) 334-4370